Franklin County Cooperative Extension
Welcome to Franklin County Cooperative Extension. We're part of the University of Kentucky and Kentucky State University off-campus information network. Let us connect you to UK, KSU and the world. We deliver information, education, and solutions. And we grow ideas into better communities, stronger local economies, and healthier lives. Contact us today and see how we can make a difference in your life.
PHASE 1 CAIP FUNDING DOCUMENTS CAN BE PICKED UP AT THE EXTENSION OFFICE OR HERE ONLINE.
Click on the link(s) below for .pdf versions of the forms for the Franklin County Cattlemen's Association, Inc. Phase I Agricultural Development Funds for Franklin County, KY.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS NOW CLOSED.
You will need the information and the accompanying forms are in each topic that you applied for (click below).
- LARGE ANIMAL
- SMALL ANIMAL
- ON-FARM ENERGY
- FENCING & ON-FARM WATER
- FORAGE & GRAIN IMPROVEMENT
- POULTRY & OTHER FOWL
- TECHNOLOGY & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- VALUE-ADDED & MARKETING
- AG DIVERSIFICATION
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files. The forms are also available in person at the Extension Office.
If you do not know your Farm ID#, you can call 1-888-229-9795, the Farm Service Agency in Versailles.
The Phase I Application MUST be turned in by NOON, NOVEMBER 25, 2013. Forms left after hours or on the door step will not be accepted. No applications will be accepted after that time. For additional information email Keenan Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Farm - City Field Day Program 2013
- ANR AGENT KEENAN BISHOP TALKS ABOUT SOIL SAMPLES ON WTVQ
- FRANKFORT TREE COALITION TREES!
- CLICK HERE FOR THE TREE INVENTORY/CENSUS FORM
- 2012 REPORT TO THE PEOPLE
- KY PROUD RECIPE FINDER NEW!!!
- INFORMATION ON CANNING AND PRESERVING FOODS
- UK COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
- MEETING ROOM POLICIES AND RESERVATION FORMS
Franklin County Extension Office
101 Lakeview Ct
Frankfort KY 40601-8749
FAX (502) 695-9309