Franklin County Cooperative Extension
Welcome to Franklin County Cooperative Extension. We're part of the University of Kentucky and Kentucky State University off-campus information network. Let us connect you to UK, KSU and the world. We deliver information, education, and solutions. And we grow ideas into better communities, stronger local economies, and healthier lives. Contact us today and see how we can make a difference in your life.
- HORSE COLLEGE 2014
- 4-H CAMPER Packet for 2014
- 4-H TEEN Camper Packet 2014
- 4-H ADULT Camper Packet 2014
- KENTUCKY WILDFLOWERS WEBINAR
- WINTER SCHOOL 2014 INFORMATION
- Franklin County Homemakers Scholarship Information
- Capital Area Extension Master Gardeners Scholarship Information
- ANR AGENT KEENAN BISHOP TALKS ABOUT SOIL SAMPLES ON WTVQ
- FRANKFORT TREE COALITION TREES!
- CLICK HERE FOR THE TREE INVENTORY/CENSUS FORM
- 2013 REPORT TO THE PEOPLE
- KY PROUD RECIPE FINDER NEW!!!
- INFORMATION ON CANNING AND PRESERVING FOODS
- UK COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
- MEETING ROOM POLICIES AND RESERVATION FORMS
Franklin County Extension Office
101 Lakeview Ct
Frankfort KY 40601-8749
FAX (502) 695-9309