Franklin County Cooperative Extension
Welcome to Franklin County Cooperative Extension. We're part of the University of Kentucky and Kentucky State University off-campus information network. Let us connect you to UK, KSU and the world. We deliver information, education, and solutions. And we grow ideas into better communities, stronger local economies, and healthier lives. Contact us today and see how we can make a difference in your life.
- Flood Time Food Safety Information
- Franklin County Cattlemen's CAIP Applications and Forms
- We are looking for a 4-H Cloverbud Leader! Cloverbud Leader Description.
- 2014 Report to the People is now avilable online.
- ANR AGENT KEENAN BISHOP TALKS ABOUT SOIL SAMPLES ON WTVQ
- FRANKFORT TREE COALITION TREES!
- CLICK HERE FOR THE TREE INVENTORY/CENSUS FORM
- 2013 REPORT TO THE PEOPLE
- KY PROUD RECIPE FINDER NEW!!!
- INFORMATION ON CANNING AND PRESERVING FOODS
- UK COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
- MEETING ROOM POLICIES AND RESERVATION FORMS
Franklin County Extension Office
101 Lakeview Ct
Frankfort KY 40601-8749
FAX (502) 695-9309